This user-propelled shower chair is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. Designed for the more independent user with 20” front-mounted wheels and oversized hand-rims that allow the user to self-propel. The front-mounted 20″ wheels provide a more narrow profile for navigating tight spaces in the home, and allow for better clearance when backing over wider toilets. The larger seat frame and 400lb weight capacity are designed for customers needing more space and support.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 20”x20” seat size with optional 20”x17” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Two 20” wheels in the front and two 6” casters in the rear.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Front-mounted 20” wheels provide better clearance when backing over wider toilets.
- The narrowest, shortest and most maneuverable user-propelled shower and commode chair available.
- Overall width of chair: 27” from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 20.5” to 24.0”
- Approximate weight: 42lbs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
Self-propel shower and commode chair with additional seating space.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair, with a more narrow profile, for the more independent user.
Rolling shower and commode chair that is designed for travel.
A pediatric roll-in shower chair for barrier-free showers with mesh cover, adjustable back and calf support.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair for the more independent user.