This user-propelled shower chair is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. With 20″ wheels and oversized hand-rims that allow the user to self-propel, this model was designed for the more independent user.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” and 20”x17” configurations.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Two 20″ wheels in the rear and two 5″ casters in the front.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- This chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Overall width: 27″ from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 20.5” to 24.0”
- Approximate weight: 38lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
Rolling shower and commode chair that is designed for travel.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with a more narrow profile and additional seating space.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with additional seating space.
Tilt-in-space shower and commode chair that can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair for the more independent user.