This user-propelled shower chair is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. With 20″ wheels and oversized hand-rims that allow the user to self-propel, this model was designed for the more independent user.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Two 20″ wheels in the rear and two 5″ casters in the front.
***Please note that updates to our units can be made at any time which may not be reflected in product pictures on the website, assembly instructions, or videos. However, any changes will be reflected on the quote or invoice. Nuprodx has no obligation to provide the exact options that were provided for earlier models prior to any changes, unless otherwise specified by the customer and agreed to by Nuprodx.***
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- This chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Overall width: 27″ from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 22.0” to 24.0”
- Approximate weight: 38lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
A pediatric roll-in shower chair for barrier-free showers with mesh cover, adjustable back and calf support.
Rolling shower and commode chair with additional seating space.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with a more narrow profile and additional seating space.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair, with a more narrow profile, for the more independent user.
Rolling shower and commode chair that is designed for travel.