For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower. This portable Tilt-in-Space shower chair features Nuprodx’ unique tilt mechanism with center-of-mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort through the entire range of motion.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Four 5” diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and can be locked in place.
- Flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
- Adjustable padded head rest, flip-up cantilever arms, adjustable swing-away footrests and tilt-in-space system with rack and pinion hand crank.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Unique center-of-mass tilt design centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Overall width: 22.0”
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 22.5” to 25.5”
- Approximate weight: 38lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
Tilt-in-Space shower and commode chair with a larger seating space.
A pediatric roll-in shower chair for barrier-free showers with mesh cover, adjustable back and calf support.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with a more narrow profile and additional seating space.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with additional seating space.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair for the more independent user.