For those with caregiver assistance, this shower and commode chair can be rolled right over a commode, before being rolled into a barrier-free shower. It also features locking caster wheels and locking cantilever arms that swing up to ease transfers.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” and 20”x17” configurations.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Four 5” diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Overall width of chair: 22” from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 21.5” to 25.5”
- Approximate weight: 28lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
Self-propel shower and commode chair with additional seating space.
Rolling shower and commode chair with additional seating space.
Tilt-in-space shower and commode chair that can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair, with a more narrow profile, for the more independent user.
A pediatric roll-in shower chair for barrier-free showers with mesh cover, adjustable back and calf support.