For those with caregiver assistance, this shower and commode chair can be rolled right over a commode, before being rolled into a barrier-free shower. It also features locking caster wheels and locking cantilever arms that swing up to ease transfers.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” and 20”x17” configurations.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Four 5” diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
***Please note that updates to our units can be made at any time which may not be reflected in product pictures on the website, assembly instructions, or videos. However, any changes will be reflected on the quote or invoice. Nuprodx has no obligation to provide the exact options that were provided for earlier models prior to any changes, unless otherwise specified by the customer and agreed to by Nuprodx.***
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Overall width of chair: 22” from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 21.5” to 25.5”
- Approximate weight: 28lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
Tilt-in-Space shower and commode chair with a larger seating space.
Rolling shower and commode chair with additional seating space.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair for the more independent user.
Tilt-in-space shower and commode chair that can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with a more narrow profile and additional seating space.