This user-propelled shower chair is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. Designed for the more independent user with front-mounted 20” wheels and oversized hand-rims to allow the user to self-propel. The front-mounted 20″ wheels provide a more narrow profile for navigating tight spaces in the home, and allows for better clearance when backing over wider toilets.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Two 20” wheels in the front and two 5” casters in the rear.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Front-mounted 20″ wheels provides a wider rear clearance to accommodate wider toilets.
- The narrowest, shortest and most maneuverable self-propelled shower/commode chair available.
- Overall width of chair: 24” from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 20.5” to 24.0”
- Approximate weight: 38bs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
A pediatric roll-in shower chair for barrier-free showers with mesh cover, adjustable back and calf support.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair for the more independent user.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with additional seating space.
Rolling commode and shower chair for use in barrier-free showers.
Rolling shower and commode chair with additional seating space.