This user-propelled shower chair is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. Designed for the more independent user with 24” wheels that allow the user to self-propel. Plus, this model includes a larger seat frame and 400lb weight capacity for customers needing more space and support.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 20”x20” seat size with optional 20”x17” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Two 24” wheels in the rear and two 6” casters in the front.
***Please note that updates to our units can be made at any time which may not be reflected in product pictures on the website, assembly instructions, or videos. However, any changes will be reflected on the quote or invoice. Nuprodx has no obligation to provide the exact options that were provided for earlier models prior to any changes, unless otherwise specified by the customer and agreed to by Nuprodx.***
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Overall width of chair: 27” from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 22.5” to 26.0”
- Approximate weight: 40lbs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
Pediatric tilt-in space shower and commode chair that can be rolled into a barrier-free shower.
Tilt-in-space shower and commode chair that can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair, with a more narrow profile, for the more independent user.
Rolling shower and commode chair that is designed for travel.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair for the more independent user.