This chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower, and is the perfect model for the traveler that has caregiver assistance. It is lightweight and has the ability to be easily disassembled and packed into a FAA compliant carry-on travel bag. The lightest, most compact and best portable roll-in shower and commode chair available.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- 17”x17” hourglass shaped hand-wrapped Naugahyde commode cushion for increased hygiene access.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Four 5” diameter casters allow for easy rolling over most surfaces and flip-up cantilever arms that facilitate simple lateral transfers into chair.
- A two part folding seat frame and a cloth back allow for easy packing into the included carrying case.
- Comes standard with carrying case (21” x 14” x 7.5”)
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- For those with caregiver assistance, this chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Included carrying case complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage, so that it can be stowed in the overhead compartment of an airplane.
- Overall width of chair: 21” from outside arm pad to outside arm pad
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 20” to 24”
- Approximate weight: 24lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
Rolling commode and shower chair for use in barrier-free showers.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with additional seating space.
Pediatric tilt-in space shower and commode chair that can be rolled into a barrier-free shower.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair for the more independent user.
Tilt-in-space shower and commode chair that can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.