This user-propelled shower chair is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. The large 24” wheels allow the user to self-propel, making this model perfect for the more independent user.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Two 24” wheels in the rear and two 5” casters in the front.
***Please note that updates to our units can be made at any time which may not be reflected in product pictures on the website, assembly instructions, or videos. However, any changes will be reflected on the quote or invoice. Nuprodx has no obligation to provide the exact options that were provided for earlier models prior to any changes, unless otherwise specified by the customer and agreed to by Nuprodx.***
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- This chair can be rolled right into a barrier-free shower.
- Large wheels that provide strong leverage for those who self-propel.
- Overall width of chair: 27” from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 22.5” to 26.0”
- Approximate weight: 40lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
Warranty & Return Policy | Assembly Video
Tilt-in-Space shower and commode chair with a larger seating space.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with a more narrow profile and additional seating space.
Rolling shower and commode chair that is designed for travel.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair for the more independent user.
Self-propelled shower and commode chair, with a more narrow profile, for the more independent user.