This user-propelled shower chair is lightweight, strong, portable, durable, and with easy adjustability to make it adaptable to nearly any living situation. With 20” wheels and oversized hand-rims that allow the user to self-propel, this model was designed for the more independent user. Plus, this model includes a larger seat frame and 400lb weight capacity for customers needing more space and support.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 20”x20” seat size with optional 20”x17” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Two 20” wheels in the rear and two 6” casters in the front.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and can roll right into barrier-free showers.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Overall width of chair: 27” from outside hand-rim to outside hand-rim
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 20.5” to 24.0”
- Approximate weight: 38bs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
Self-propelled shower and commode chair for the more independent user.
Rolling shower and commode chair that is designed for travel.
Self-propel shower and commode chair with a more narrow profile and additional seating space.
Rolling commode and shower chair for use in barrier-free showers.
Tilt-in-Space shower and commode chair with a larger seating space.