Looking for the narrowest, shortest and most maneuverable shower / commode chair available? The MULTICHAIR 4220Rx, with front-mount big wheels and narrow width, can back over toilets confined in even the smallest of spaces, with rear-mounted caster wheels that won’t hit the toilet tank or wall. With its unique leg-clamping system and full-range of adjustability, it can fit about any living situation.
- Swing-away/removable push handles
- Height adjustable cantilever fold-back/locking padded arms
- Seamless padded self-skinning back cushion and 20” x 20” x 2” thick naugahyde seat cushion. The seat cushion also has a 1/2” foam waterfall style around the inner ring and slot to protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce the risk of pressure sores.
- Seat height adjusts from 20-1/2” to 24” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Two 20” diameter rear wheels and two 6” diameter casters with total-lock brakes. Chair can be set up either with big wheels in the front or rear.
- "20" x 20" seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
- Constructed of materials that won't rust or corrode: aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
Warranty / Trial Period
Nuprodx protects your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads. If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit . All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.