The MULTICHAIR 5100Tx tub / slider system is a cost-effective solution for independent wheelchair users who don’t require a complete roll-in slider system for bathing. The slider seat frame rolls on tough Delrin® wheels along self-aligning V-grooved slider tracks, making it the smoothest rolling transfer bench system available. The entire assembly packs into the included carrying case, making it perfect for travel.
- Self-skinning padded 17" x 17" x 2" thick seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2" to 25-1/2” to provide access over even the highest toilets required by the ADA.
- Constructed of materials that won't rust or corrode: aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- The 5100Tx fits into a carrying case (18”x18”x6”), and will fit in the overhead compartment of most airlines.
- Approximate weight: 22 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- The overall depth of the multiCHAIR 5100tx is 19”
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Click here to configure your multiChair