A larger commode chair, tub access slider system, and in-home mobility chair in one complete unit. This full-featured model contains a center-of-mass, tilt-in-space design with head support that provides maximum comfort and stability for a person with a higher-level disability. Requiring just one bedside transfer, the MC6200Tilt eliminates the need for transfers onto toilets and into tubs in the dangerous bathroom environment. This system also includes a 20″x20″ seat and 400lbs capacity for customers needing more space and support, making it the smoothest rolling transfer system on the market that is safe and convenient for the caregiver and user.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 20”x20” seat size with optional 20”x17” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over and into tub.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
- The unit comes standard with adjustable headrest, hand-cranked operated tilt-in-space mechanism and flip-back cantilever arms.
***Please note that updates to our units can be made at any time which may not be reflected in product pictures on the website, assembly instructions, or videos. However, any changes will be reflected on the quote or invoice. Nuprodx has no obligation to provide the exact options that were provided for earlier models prior to any changes, unless otherwise specified by the customer and agreed to by Nuprodx.***
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Larger seat frame and higher weight capacity for those needing extra space and support.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and transfer into a tub.
- Smoothest rolling transfer system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Width of roll-in section: 25” from outside crank handle to opposite side arm pad.
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 21.5” to 25.5” and Under-Frame-to-Floor = 16” to 20”
- Approximate weight: 76lbs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs
A pediatric all-in-one, roll-in, tilt-in-space commode chair, mobility chair, and tub transfer system.
All-in-one stationary commode chair, shower chair, and tub transfer system with a larger seating area.
All-in-one, roll-in, tilt-in-space commode chair, mobility chair, and tub transfer system.
All in one stationary commode chair, shower chair, and tub transfer bench.
All-in-one, roll-in mobility chair, commode chair, and tub transfer system.