The stationary tub or shower slider that is customizable to fit into almost any bathroom. It features an intuitive design that can be set up once and left in place. It is the perfect solution for independent wheelchair users to safely transfer into and out of a bathtub or shower with little or no assistance, or for seniors that have good mobility and want a product with a specific focus on bath safety to reduce the risk of slips and falls.
- Made in USA with built-to-order slider width from 30” to 47”.
- Easy-to-change slide direction depending on bathroom configuration.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 20”x20”, 17”x20” and 20”x17” configurations.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Flip-up arms allow for easy transfer onto slider seat.
- Easy for users to independently slide themselves smoothly and safely into tub.
- Versatile and modular design accommodates wide range of tub widths and configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and into tub.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Overall width of system: 30” to 47”
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 21.5” to 25.5” and Under-Frame-to-Floor = 16.5” to 20.5”
- Approximate weight: 30-35lbs depending on size
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
A pediatric all-in-one, roll-in, tilt-in-space commode chair, mobility chair, and tub transfer system.
All-in-one rolling mobility chair, commode chair, and tub transfer system with additional seating space.
All-in-one stationary commode chair, shower chair, and tub transfer system with a larger seating area.
All-in-one rolling mobility chair, commode chair, and tub transfer system that is designed for travel.
All-in-one, roll-in, tilt-in-space commode chair, mobility chair, and tub transfer system.