This all-in-one stationary commode chair, shower chair, and tub transfer bench was designed to make almost any bathroom accessible. The connector bridge is removable for shower curtain closure or improved caregiver access. It is the perfect solution for independent wheelchair users who cannot access the tub because the toilet is in the way, or for able-bodied walkers not comfortable rotating their hips as required to use a traditional stationary transfer bench.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Easy-to-change slide direction depending on bathroom configuration.
- Standard 17”x17” seat size with optional 17”x20” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Patented connector bridge to slide over and into tub.
- High quality Derlin wheels and self-aligning slider tracks for smooth transfer of seat into tub.
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Converts a non-accessible bathroom into an accessible one without expensive remodeling.
- Safe and convenient way to slide over and into tub.
- Smoothest rolling transfer bench system available.
- Connector bridge can be removed so that shower curtain can be closed for privacy.
- Overall width of system: 48.0”
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 21.5” to 25.5” and Under-Frame-to-Floor = 16.5” to 20.5”
- Approximate weight: 42lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs
All-in-one stationary commode chair, shower chair, and tub transfer system with a larger seating area.
Stationary tub transfer bench that has a customizable width.
A pediatric all-in-one, roll-in, tilt-in-space commode chair, mobility chair, and tub transfer system.
A pediatric tub access slider system with mesh cover, adjustable back angle and adjustable calf support.
Tilt-in-Space transfer system, mobility chair, and commode chair with a larger seat for users needing more space and support.