The lightest, smallest, and best portable tub transfer bench and commode chair available. When disassembled and packed, it can fit on your lap and it complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage in its standard carrying case. Also fits underneath most standard wheelchairs. Designed for more independent users that transfer with little or no assistance who are looking for the ultimate in portability.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- 17”x17” hourglass shaped hand-wrapped Naugahyde commode cushion for increased hygiene access.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Side-mounted transfer cushion that converts the chair into a bench when used in the tub.
- Two-part folding seat frame and a cloth back allow for easy packing into the included carrying case.
- Comes standard with carrying case (21″x14″x7.5″ with built in trolley system) ***PLEASE NOTE: Bag pictured has been discontinued; unit will now come with a rolling bag***
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Transfer bench makes transfers easier for higher mobility users.
- Lightest, most compact and best portable tub transfer bench and commode chair available.
- Included carrying case complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage, so it can be stowed in the overhead compartment of an airplane.
- Width of chair: 20” from outside arm to outside arm
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 16.5” to 24” and Under-Frame-to-Floor = 13.5” to 21”
- Approximate weight: 20lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs