The lightest, smallest, and best portable tub transfer bench and commode chair available. When disassembled, it can fit into the included suitcase for travel. Designed for more independent users that transfer with little or no assistance who are looking for the ultimate in portability.
- Modular design with built-in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- 17”x17” hourglass shaped hand-wrapped Naugahyde commode cushion for increased hygiene access.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Side-mounted transfer cushion that converts the chair into a bench when used in the tub. (transfer cushion is 8″ wide x 17″ deep)
- Two-part folding seat frame and a cloth back allow for easy packing into the included carrying case.
- FAA compliant carrying case (as pictured)
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Transfer bench makes transfers easier for higher mobility users.
- Lightest, most compact and best portable tub transfer bench and commode chair available.
- Width of chair: 20” from outside arm to outside arm (approximately 26″ from outside arm to outside of transfer cushion)
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 16.5” to 24” and Under-Frame-to-Floor = 13.5” to 21”
- Approximate weight: 20lbs
- Weight capacity: 300lbs