This stationary Tilt-in-Space shower chair features Nuprodx’ unique tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, plus a larger seat frame and 400lb weight capacity for customers needing more space and support. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort through the entire range of motion.
- Modular design with built in adjustment features and made-in-the-USA.
- Standard 20”x20” seat size with optional 20”x17” configuration.
- Hand-wrapped Naugahyde cushions.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass and stainless steel components.
- Adjustable padded head rest, flip-up cantilever arms, adjustable swing-away footrests and tilt-in-space system with rack and pinion hand crank.
***Please note that updates to our units can be made at any time which may not be reflected in product pictures on the website, assembly instructions, or videos. However, any changes will be reflected on the quote or invoice. Nuprodx has no obligation to provide the exact options that were provided for earlier models prior to any changes, unless otherwise specified by the customer and agreed to by Nuprodx.***
- Fits over standard and taller ADA compliant toilets and fits into almost any bathtub or shower.
- Customizable to fit larger or smaller users and unique bathroom configurations.
- Cushions provide softness and texture needed by people who are susceptible to skin issues.
- Constructed of materials that won’t rust or corrode.
- Centralizes the user’s weight throughout the entire tilt range, allowing for a much smaller footprint compared to tilt designs that pivot from the back.
- Overall width: 25”
- Height Adjustable: Seat-to-Floor = 20” to 26”
- Approximate weight: 42lbs
- Weight capacity: 400lbs