This innovative Tilt-in-Space system utilizes a Center-of- Mass design to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, allowing a more compact base to fit in small tubs other systems can’t. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort, even with heavier users*. Best-of-all, the 6000Tilt eliminates risky bathroom transfers, and is a cost-effective alternative to installing a roll-in shower.
- Unique Tilt-in-Space system controlled by hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle of up to 30°. Crank lever can be located for left- and right-hand bathroom installations
- Locking connector bridge self-aligns and is easily removed for shower curtain closure and improved caregiver access.
- Self-skinning padded urethane cushions with 1/2” waterfallstyle
foam ring around the commode opening / slot help protect the ischial / coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 22-1/2” to 26-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable padded calf support
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 66 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI/BIFMA X5.1 test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc.(a national testing laboratory). Weights of 250 lbs. and 300 lbs.were dropped on the chair, with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability
The basic warranty is a 30 day trial period with a 20% restocking fee, and a one year repair or replace policy. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.