The MULTICHAIR 6000 has a solid backrest and locking cantilever armrests for the comfort desired in an in-home setup. Self-skinning cushions keep moisture out, and the easy-to-remove, self-aligning connector bridge operates smoothly with minimum effort with most any load, thanks to its self-aligning V-Track and tough Delrin® wheels.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2” to 25-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Constructed of materials that won't rust or corrode: Aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic
- Approximate weight: 46 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Click here to configure your multiChair