The MULTICHAIR 5000 is designed for independent wheelchair users who cannot access the tub because the toilet is in the way, or for able-bodied walkers not comfortable rotating their hips as required to use a traditional stationary transfer bench. The connector bridge is removable for shower curtain closure or improved caregiver access, and the shuttle rides on tough, corrosion-proof Delrin® wheels.
- One tub section, one removable connector bridge and one commode section
- Height adjustable cantilever fold-back / locking padded arms
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Approximate weight: 28 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
Warranty / Trial Period
Nuprodx protects your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads. If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit . All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.
Click here to configure your multiChair