Safe and stable for home use, yet lightweight and portable for travel, the MULTICHAIR 4200 series does it all. Its leg clamping design, unique to nuprodx, provides an open and accessible seat frame, yet is as solid as a one-piece welded chair. The MULTICHAIR 4200 features a larger seat base for added room and easily breaks down to pack into the optional carrying case.
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Self-skinning padded back and seat cushion with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Seat height adjusts from 19-1/2” to 23-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Large,6” diameter casters feature total-lock brakes
- The larger 20” x 20” seat cushion offers 111 additional sq. in. of seat space
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Approximate weight: 28 pounds
- Weight capacity: 400 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 400 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
Warranty / Trial Period
Nuprodx protects your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads. If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit . All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.
Click here to configure your multiChair