Safe and stable for home use, the MULTICHAIR 4000Tx is lightweight and portable enough to be towed behind most standard wheel chairs to facilitate self-transfers for independent users. It conveniently packs in a black nylon carrying case that complies with FAA requirements for carry-on luggage, and is small enough to go through most airport x-ray machines.
- Adjustable waterproof nylon cloth back with swing-away / removable push handles
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Self-skinning 17” x 17” x 2” padded seat cushion with 1/2” water fall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Seat height adjusts from 19.5” to 23.5” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA)
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” diameter casters with total-lock brakes
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft-grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and durable plastics
- Approximate weight: 28 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Click here to configure your multiChair