This portable Tilt-in-Space shower chair features nuprodx’ unique tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design, to centralize the user’s weight through the entire tilt range. The side-mounted tilt crank operates with a light, low-effort through the entire range of motion, even with heavier users*. With light weight and a compact design, the MULTICHAIR 4000Tilt can easily maneuver in even the smallest of bathrooms.
- Tilt-in-Space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle. Lever can be mounted to either side for left- or right-hand side operation
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 22-1/2” to 25-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Center-of-Mass design allows for a short depth (32” upright / 45-1/2” at full-tilt), making it the ideal solution for smaller bathrooms
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Back rest angle is 30° from vertical at full tilt.
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Click here to configure your multiChair