With an exclusive “grow” feature, the MULTICHAIR 4000Tilt Pediatric can stay with the same user from early youth all the way through through adulthood, by simply updating the seat cushion, backrest and a couple of brackets, saving thousands in replacement costs over the years. And with Nuprodx’ exclusive tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design, the lightweight, caster-wheeled chair easily maneuvers around the smallest of bathrooms.
- The modular base allows the size of the seating area to be up or down-sized by only changing the backrest, seat cushion and a couple of brackets for two chair sizes, early youth and teen, so you never need to upgrade the chair--saving you $1,000s over time
- Tilt-in-Space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle. Lever can be mounted to either side for left- or right-hand side operation
- Padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 21-1/2” to 24-1/2” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Swing-away / removable push handles
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Four 5” casters with total-lock brakes
- Center-of-Mass design allows for a short depth (43.5” at full-tilt), making it the ideal for smaller bathrooms
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 38 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Back rest angle is 30° from vertical at full tilt.
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability
Warranty / Trial Period
your investment with a two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard
parts, and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions and arm pads.
If required, a 10-day conditional trial period is available to ensure proper fit
. All trials must take place with the user fully clothed, and bathing or
toileting during the trial period is strictly prohibited. Any chair that has
been used cannot be returned. A 15% restocking fee will be charged on all
returns, with return authorization from Nuprodx required before shipping. Return
shipping costs are the responsiblity of the party returning the chair.
Click here to configure your multiChair