The MULTICHAIR 3000Tilt is designed for those who need the user stability offered in a tilt chair but not the mobility offered by casters. With its unique tilt mechanism with Center-of-Mass design, it centralizes the user’s weight through the entire tilt range, and enables a smaller footprint than other tilt designs to fit in space-challenged bathrooms.
- Tilt-in-Space system controlled by a rack-and-pinion hand crank for easy caregiver / user adjustment of tilt angle. Lever can be mounted to either side for left- or right-hand side operation
- Self-skinning padded cushions with 1/2” waterfall-style foam ring around the commode opening and slot help protect the ischial and coccyx areas to reduce risk of pressure sores.
- Adjustable padded headrest
- Cantilever fold-back / locking padded chair arms
- Seat height adjusts from 20” to 26” (easily fits over the highest toilets required by the ADA).
- Adjustable swing-away footrests
- Center-of-Mass design allows for a short depth (45.5” at full-tilt), making it the ideal solution for smaller bathrooms
- Optional 17" L x 20" W or 20" L x 17" W frame and cushion size
- Won't rust or corrode—constructed of aircraft grade aluminum, brass, stainless steel and plastic.
- Approximate weight: 28 pounds
- Weight capacity: 300 pounds
- Passed ANSI / BIFMA X5.1 Dynamic Drop Test performed by Gaynes Labs, Inc., with weights up to 300 lbs. dropped on the chair with no structural breakage or loss of serviceability.
The basic warranty is a 10-day trial period with a 10% restocking fee, with two-year limited repair or replace policy on all hard parts and one-year limited repair or replace policy on cushions. Please contact Nuprodx, Inc. for complete warranty information.
Click here to configure your multiChair